The customer is aware that all products sold by B-PARTS are used, extracted from salvage cars, prepared and verified parts for reuse.
The shipping costs will always be charged to the customer, regardless of the reason which led to their return.
If the product(s) do(es) not conform to the description presented by B-PARTS.COM as specified on the invoice, the return will be accepted if the customer has made their claim within 14 days after the delivery.
- It is necessary to return a nonconforming Product.
- B-PARTS.com shall send a replacement product, if one exists in stock with an equivalent price and characteristics.
- If that is not possible, B-PARTS.COM will issue a refund.
- If B-PARTS.com is responsible for the error the procedure is the same as for non-conforming products.
- If the customer is responsible for the error: An invoice of 10% of the purchase value will be issued, from a minimum of €10 to a maximum of €50 for packaging, handling and logistics costs.
- In case of possible compatibility of available parts (i.e. different models, same part), B-PARTS.com will not be responsible for incompatibilities. Therefore the Customer must always verify that the product he or she is buying is correct. Otherwise, he or she will have to pay 10% of the purchase value in a minimum of €10 to a maximum of €50 for packaging, handling and logistics costs.
B-PARTS.COM offers warranty on all its products, as long as the assembly of the parts is carried out in workshops regulated by law. The warranty period is shown on each product page.
If failures or errors occur during the warranty period you must notify and deliver the goods subject to warranty to B-PARTS.com for evaluation of the product (s) and make changes if necessary or refund them.
The following cases are excluded from this warranty:
- Consumables and wear parts.
- Damage due to transportation not reported within 24 hours upon delivery.
- Damage or defects of paint, since the parts are used
No warranty is accepted if the following steps are not followed:
- Filter Replacement.
- Cleaning the circuit using suitable equipment and liquids.
- Check if the expansion valve is in good condition, otherwise it should be replaced. In case the cold circuit uses throttle valve, it must be replaced.
- Use the appropriate gas for which the compressor is designed.
- Check the compressor oil level after assembly.
B-PARTS.com shall have no liability for guarantees and / or returns in cases where the parts need special installation and / or adaptations, the setup/coding must be previously considered by the customer before the purchase.
- COMPLETE ENGINES without accessories - We ensure the main part of the engine, engine head, block, crankcase and its interior components. COMPLETE ENGINES with accessories - We ensure, injection system, engine head, block, crankcase and its interior components. Diesel engines, the injection pump and the turbo in the case of an engine with turbocharger. The outer parts are excluded which may be mounted on the engine such as the injector body, nozzles, timing, coils, water pump, clutch, intake and exhaust manifolds, radiators different, depressants, fans, sensors and systems electrical or any other part not listed above.
- Timing belt must be changed, failing to prove its exchange invalidates the warranty.
- The heating and overheating of the engine for reasons unknown to the engine.
- Improper use of oils and other fluids.
The products sold by B-PARTS.COM are duly identified by brands and their own recordings, for the correct identification of their source and origin in case of return. Such marks and recordings cannot be manipulated.
Labour work and replacement vehicles are absolutely excluded from the warranty in all cases.
The invoice is your proof for any claim, so it must be kept by the customer to exercise their rights.
How to submit a complaint
Complaints concerning the product status must be submitted no later than 14 days after delivery of the goods. The complaint has to be emailed to email@example.com, with pictures and description of the product's problem.
Submitted the complaint is initiated investigation process to check if, in fact, the material is damaged or inconsistent with the description presented by B-PARTS.com. B-PARTS.COM will reply within 1 weekday. In case we're dealing with a Heavy Mechanical part (e.g. Complete Engine, Gearbox, ...), B-Parts will send an evaluator to audit the problem, within 3 weekdays. The evaluator will send a report within 5 weekdays. B-Parts will then issue a final report within 7 weekdays from the beginning of the complaint.