Frequently Asked Questions
How may we help you?
- What is B-Parts?
- Who can buy at B-Parts?
- Do you have a physical store?
- Where are the used parts that are in stock at B-Parts?
- Does B-Parts buy used parts from private individuals?
- What assurance do I have that the part i order will be delivered?
- Is it safe to buy from B-Parts?
- How can I contact B-Parts?
- How do I cancel my registration in the B-Parts database?
- What kind of used parts can I buy at B-Parts?
- What kind of parts we do NOT sell?
- Do I need to know the part's origin reference?
- Does the search through the registration plate validate the compatibility with my vehicle?
- What is the condition of the used part?
- Are parts tested before they are shipped? Are they reconditioned parts?
- Is it possible to create alerts for when a part goes into stock?
- Car Radio - Specifics
- Electronic Parts - Specifics
- ECUs - Specificities
- Rear View Mirrors - Specifics
How to shop?
Prices and payment
- Are prices negotiable?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- In which currency can I order?
- Is it possible to make payments in installments?
- Do you accept payment on delivery?
- When will the amount be charged to my card?
- Will I have to pay taxes and customs clearance fees?
- Can I ask for an invoice?
- If the part is without price, what to do?
Track your order
Returns and refunds
- Is it possible to return an order?
- How do I return a part?
- Who will assume the return charges?
- When will I receive my refund?
- Will I receive exactly the amount I paid for the purchase?
- What do I do if I receive a damaged product?
- What do I do if I receive a defective product?
- What do I do if I receive a different product than the one I ordered?
- What do I do if I receive the wrong order?
- Do the parts have a warranty?
- How long is the parts warranty?
- If the part is damaged, what does B-Parts do?
- When can the warranty be activated?
- How do I activate the warranty on my part?
- What is excluded from the Warranty offered by B-Parts?
- If it violates the original marks and engravings, does the part lose the warranty?
- Engines - Important Remarks
- A / C compressors - important remarks